Monday, March 3, 2014

Ikea Alex Drawer Unit Dupe at Micheals!!!


I had come across this bad boy one day in micheals not to long ago. I was shocked because it looked just like the Ikea Alex Drawers that I have been wanting to use for my makeup storage, but didn't like the high price tag. In the box its hard to see the depth of the drawers and how big it is, so I went home and tried to do research and seen not many people have used this for makeup, which shocked me because everyone uses the ikea ones. So I had a 50% off coupoun from retailmenot and decided I needed to try this out. its normaly 80$ and the small alex drawers are 79, so with the coupon I paid half of what the small alex drawers are. After putting it together (which was pretty easy) I fit all of my makeup minis my every day things in all of the drawers, they are deep enough for my bigger blushes, and palettes, and go far enough back to fit all of my makeup. I was pleased! Now there are wheels on the bottom that can be taken off or put on, so if you buy two and stack one on the other with the coupon (or the lady at micheals says the craft storage is almost always on sale for 40% off) it comes out to cheaper than a small Alex drawer, but the size of a large one!! I may go back and grab another drawer if I need it, but right now I am content with what I have and VERY pleased with my cheap, yet awesome find. I had to share it with you guys because I saw very little about it when I looked it up online. So here you go, here are better pictures, and a video! Let me know if you find it and how awesome you think it is!




3 comments:

  1. awesome! I have been looking for a dupe version of the Alex drawers that is just as great. Thanks for sharing and I will be definitely heading to Michaels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete