Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Plus Size OOTD - Cleaver Girl



So I am really late with this, it was meant to be posted last week, but I was having computer issues, so it is up this week! In case you can't tell, I am a huge Jurassic Park fan, this goes back to when I was a kid and talked my dad into taking myself and my cousins to go see it, because I loved dinosaurs (but what kid didn't?), it was just a really cool feeling watching that movie and going "ohhhh ahhhh, look at that!" And as I got older, I developed I really odd crush on Jeff Goldblum, but I mean really? Can you blame me? Needless to say, a new movie coming out, was having me VERY excited, even with the slight defeat of the other films that followed the first, this one had to be awesome, I mean Chris Pratt, come on.

Anyways with out flooding this post with shirtless pictures of Goldblum, let me talk about my outfit. Like I said I was super excited for the movie,I wanted to show my love. So I put together this little outfit. I had picked up a Jurassic Park shirt from target awhile back, and I wanted to sort of go for a park worker/trainer vibe so I stole Erics green khaki shirt, that matched my green cargo shorts, threw on a pair of sneakers, and of course the hat was needed, and I had my own little, very quick but still awesome Jurassic World outfit.

Now with out giving away spoilers, I will say the movie was awesome, my outfit was comfy, and basically it was all around a good time.

Hopefully you guys like my outfit, a little late but still! Did any of you see the movie? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment