Sunday, May 22, 2016

Outfit Of The Day: Skulls and Pins!


So its been awhile since I've posted an outfit, so bare with me here. The winter sort of brought on a rut, I was in jeans and tees, hoodies and comfty adult pjs for awhile. I am excited that the weather is warmer and I can dress up a little, and not be hidden under what I called my "Captain Cold Cosplay" winter gear. So hopefully this means a lot more out fit posts coming, if I remember to take pictures of them. 

Alright so the breakdown of my outfit, I have been wanting to turn a jean jacket into a geeky pin and patch filled jacket for awhile now, so I finally did it, and its slowly coming together into this jacket you see here. I got it at target and the pins come from everywhere. Its slowly becoming my favorite piece of clothing I own. 

Along with the jacket, I am wearing a "bone" dress from Torrid, I got it last summer and it feels like you are wearing a tshirt, and its VERY comfy. Paired that with my boots, and tights (that you can't see in the picture opps.) and you have this very spring-ish outfit. I love it. It was perfect for Eric and I's day-time date. And its complete with my new favorite pair of sunglasses I also got from target. 

I am hoping to get back into the swing of outfit posts, so here's hoping they pop up more often! 




No comments:

Post a Comment