Thursday, February 27, 2014

OOTD: Batman and Catwoman

Hey guys! I know right now you are like ugh, what another batman related outfit? Seriously Ashley do you own anything else? Well kind of, but I have a love for Batman that goes back since I was very young. And anything Batman related makes me happy, so well I wear what makes me happy!

So todays outfit is focused around this awesome shirt I scored from Hot Topic Featuring the Batman and Catwoman kiss from Hush. Seriously tho when I saw this shirt I needed it. I will admit I haven't read every single batman story there is, I won't be one of thosee people to fake it and claim I knew something when I didn't (my friend Julia actually told me where it was from when I asked), and I also don't believe you need to know EVERYTHING about something you love in order to love it, (but thats another blog post in its self), but with my love of batman and the style of this shirt, I knew I had to have it, because I pretty much love anything to do with Batman and Catwoman together. That being said I snagged this one a buy one get one half off sale (score) and I am very pleased with it. I love how hottopic has been carrying different kinds of superhero shirts lately. Not just your classic superhero symbol on a tee, they have had some unique and really cute tshirts lately. And it has been awhile since anything at that store has appealed to me, until the last few months.






So I grabbed this shirt and I decided I wanted it to be the focal point of this outfit, so I paired it with a simple pair of black pants, a pair of chucks and  I needed a little bit of "edge" so I added my new cardigan from torrid which has spikes on the shoulders but a little pop of badass. I kept the makeup simple because I was just going out to run a few errands and hang out with a friend.

I like outfits like this because you don't notice batman right away, but once you do its total badass, but it doesn't scream OH HEY I AM WEARING A BATMAN SHIRT" which nice sometimes. Its also very comfy and casual, yet still cute.

Hope you guys enjoyed this little outfit! I know I have been slow on these lately, I will try and keep it to two outfits a week still. Thanks for reading and make sure to check out my youtube channel for more awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment