Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall OOTD and Pumpkin Picking


My favorite season is fall, I love everything about it, the crispness in the air, the fact I can now wear scarfs and layers and hoodies. Apple Cider and pumpkin flavored everything. I love living in New England because I get to take advantage of everything this season has to offer. One the air gets cool and the leaves start to change I get all warm and fuzzy inside. Its cheesey but honestly I just really love fall, halloween and everything that comes in the end of September and October, the makeup  and fashion, the food, the holidays. I would dress like it was fall all year round if the weather let me. Hell I wear boots and hoodies mid summer most days and scarfs until I cant no more. 


Today was the first day in awhile i got to wear a scarf, if you know me its pretty much a staple in my wardrobe. I didn't want to dress up because hell I was going pumpkin picking, so I just threw on my Hogwarts shirt, a cardi and some boots, it was still cute but comfy but i didn't look like i rolled out of bed either.








The boyfriend, myself, best friend, and her boyfriend went pumpkin pickingat a local farm, it was a blast. We got to take a hay ride, drink apple cider, and spend the afternoon finding the perfect pumpkin. The sky looked beautiful and everything was perfect, I really enjoyed myself and it was a great start to my favorite season. Now I just need to figure out what to do with my pumpkin this year, last year I made my own bat signal! Maybe this year I will paint it so it lasts longer.

Do you guys love fall as much as I do? If so what is your favorite thing to do? I think I may do the FALL AWESOME tag on youtube to share all my love for this season!

Hope you all have an awesome weekend! Follow my blog for more posts!







No comments:

Post a Comment