Saturday, October 19, 2013

Renaissance Faires and pretty headpieces


If you have been following me for awhile you know once a year my friends and I go to our local Renaissance Fair, its always a blast filled with beer, large turkey legs, wenches, and all other things. Now we aren't like those people who get all dressed up (though there is nothing wrong with that i know a lot of people who do!) But it is still a blast and I enjoy it every year. This year Eric and I, along with my best friend and her boyfriend went, the weather was great, it was the perfect fall day, my outfit was a bit "pirate themed" (look out for an ootd post coming soon!) It was the perfect day, I actually filmed a vlog, where oh my godness you get to actually meet my best friend.....click read more to see pictures and the vlog!!

And can we please take a moment on how beautiful this headpiece is?!












No comments:

Post a Comment