Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Jordana 12HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Stay On Black, Tenacious Brown, and Continuous Almond.


White browsing my local Walgreen's I came across the Jordana display all filled with new products, I was curious and decided I needed to try some of these things out. What caught my eye were these chubby pencils, they looked like the Milani ones, and I had been looking for the matte nude color chubby pencils forever! And I had heard from a few other bloggers that these are a complete dupe, but half the price! I had to check them out.

The packaging is so nice, sleek and looks sort of higher end, which is different for Jordana. I love this brand but some of their packaging looks sort of cheap, but not these.

While swatching these I noticed how smooth these go on, it needed no effort at all. Which I didn't expect them being matte.





Stay on Black is a nice smooth matte black, it goes on smooth, blends amazing and when it sets, it doesn't budge. It is great for a base for a smokey eye.




Continuous Almond is the perfect lid color, it neutralizes the lid and gives a nice base for color, or can be left on the lid alone, it also goes on smooth and is easy to blend. 


Tenacious Brown is the perfect brown, it also goes on smooth, easy to blend and makes a great eye base. 




These shades are amazing as bases, they last all day and dont crease on me WITH OUT a primer, yes I said that with out a primer. I am shocked, they are just as good as the more pricey brands. I haven't used them on their own yet but when you blend them out they aren't as pigmented so I might always top them off with a shadow, accept for Continuous Almond, I wore that on my lid with just some liner and it was fine.

All and all I love these, they are cheap, work great, are so smooth I was actually shocked how great these worked. They are worth picking up and trying a few color, I may even pick up a few of the fun shades.

Hope you guys enjoyed my review, remember to follow my blog for more updates and reviews!

-ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment