Monday, September 9, 2013

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Liquid Metal Eyeliner Trio Nude Eyesd


I don't know why but the idea of nude eyeliner really is pretty to me. I had been eyeing this at the drug store for so long, and finally I picked it up.



This trio comes with three mini liners that are black with champagne, green, and blue glitter, a nude champagne color and a bronzey taupe.  Which could be used together in one look, or separate. 




i am not crazy about the brush but it works okay i guess, i use my bent liner brush to use these liners because the brush is kinda...eh


these colors look amazing on the eye, if you are using the lightest one to lighten up the inner color or to do a nude cat eye (my favorite) the black isnt the darkest black but the glitter in it is AMAZING and doesn't show up well on my camera sadly. And the hidden jem in this is the taupe, oh how i love that taupe liner, its different, but when used on a natural eye looks gorgeous. I LOVE it.

The liners have normal wear, nothing to crazy, but they last a good amount through the day, tho I did get thee on sale I think $11-$12 is a good deal for 3 liners (if you werent buying them on sale like i was).

If you have the chance to try these out, I say do it, they are super pretty and really turn a drab everyday eye look into something BEAUTIFUL.

hope you guys enjoy this review and follow my blog please for more updates and review!!

-ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment