Monday, September 9, 2013

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio for Green Eyes

Now before you say "ashley you have brown eyes why did you get this" Just because something is marketed to green eyes, doesn't mean it HAS to be used for that color eye. I bought these liners purely because I wanted to try  Physicians Formula's liners, because I love their liquid liner. Rite Aide was having a buy one get one free sale on all Physicians Formula Eyeliner and concealers so I used this as a chance to try out some new products.
     


The green eyes shimmer stripes liners come in black, green and purple. Which are supposed to enhance  and bring out green eyes. Now I bought this because the colors appealed to me most, and I for some reason don't have a green liner in my collection.




It is one of those twist up pencils, so no sharpener is needed which is nice, the formula is pretty good too, nothing that scream awesome but it doens't tug on my skin, goes on smooth and the bright colors really do pop. The purple is a pretty bright purple which is rare because most purple liners at the drug store are so deep eggplant purple it almost looks black. The green is a pretty and the black, I am not sure if my eyes wanted to see a little tint of green in the black.

All and all I am really pleased with these colors, they are green for the lower lash line, and set really well I didn't need to top them with a eye shadow.

Hope you guys enjoyed this review and remember to follow my blog for more updates!!

-ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment