Saturday, September 7, 2013

Wet n Wild Fergie Fall 2013 Limited Edition On Edge Créme Eyeliners Cobalt Vault


Oh the joy of Fall collections! I have tried my best to limit myself to the things I really want and not get things that I wouldn't use, or would never wear. But I still wanted a few things to review, and try out, and lets face it, the fall collections this year are pretty! The Wet N Wild Fall collection is no exception. They have a few Fergie palettes, eye primers and these gel liners. Of course the cobalt blue one caught my eye and I needed to try it.

This liner is a matte cobalt blue and in the pot SCREAMS beautiful. Now I love wet n wilds gel liners so I had hopes for this blue one.



Now this liner is smooth and creamy, it is a bit streaky as a liner for a cat eye, I would much rather eye a liquid for that, but I will say this is an AMAZING eyeshadow base for those bright blue shadows. It is smooth and blends really nice, and sets and doesn't really budge, so  for an eyeshadow base its AMAZING, it does need a little work to get a nice bright blue  cat eye for liner, but for a drug store gel liner, its rare to be BRIGHT, most of them are deep and dark and don't have a punch like this, so I give it credit for that.



is it worth picking up? if you love blue like me and would use it as an eye base or even a liner that you know may need a second go over, then yes it is, even more so if you want to use it as an eyeshadow base! So go grab it because we all know how LE stuff goes quick!

Hope you guys enjoyed this review!

-ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment