Thursday, August 13, 2015

OH MY GOD! Limited Edition CoverGirl Star Wars Collection!!!

This is not a drill I REPEAT this is not a drill! Cover Girl is releasing a LE Star Wars Collection set to be released Sept 4th!





Can You tell I am excited about this? BECAUSE I am pretty excited about this! Its everything I love and need in this world together, Star Wars, AND MAKEUP. And? It isn't some Mac Collection that is going to cost me an arm and a leg. ITS COVER GIRL! What more can a girl ask for!?

Now here are some promo photos of the products, its lipsticks, mascara and nail polish. To be honest, the only thing I am really freaking out about is the lipsticks (BECAUSE THE COLORS REMIND ME OF LIGHT SABERS). I like the idea of the masscara with all the quotes, that is  cute. And the nail polishes are kind of, eh, BUT those lipsticks?! Give me those lipsticks!



Lets just take a moment and look at these lipsticks, granted they are metallic, and frosty, but the packaging?! The colors look like they are slightly based off of light sabers?! You had me at Star Wars lipsticks, just take my money.


The Nail polishes look kind of basic, but hey,

And the masscara, im not 100% sure what the difference is with them other than the cute star wars quotes, (that make me want to collect them all) but they look cute.

I know most of my fan girling is over the fact its star wars and I have no idea how these will test out as good makeup, but I will do my best and grab as much as I can when these hit stores. I love Cover Girls lipsticks so I don't doubt I will love the funky ones from this line. But I just really want lipstick on my vainty that says Star Wars, is that bad?

Thank you Cover Girl for this collection, you made this fangirl REALLY happy. 















No comments:

Post a Comment