Thursday, August 13, 2015

Irresistible Me Hair Extension Review.




Hey Everyone! I have an awesome post for you today. I was contact last month by Irresistible Me to review some extensions Which is awesome. It took me a little bit to get around to doing this, because I had so much going on at the end of July, but here I am ready, with newly dyed extensions to let you all know what I think! 

Now like always just because I was sent these extensions to review does not mean I am going to lie about what I think. If I love them, I love them, if I hate them, I will tell you I hate them. Its my honest opinion in the product because I don't to mislead you guys, THAT being said, lets get onto the extinctions!  

This blog post is going to go with a video that will be linked below, I am going to go more indepth about how the extinctions came in the video, And what not. But first let me say I got the Silky Extensions in the Lighest blonde, 18 inches and 200grams  Now at first on the website it can be over whelming trying to pick length and grams and color. Know that these CAN BE DYED, they are real hair, so if its not 100% close to your color, or you have funk hair like me, you can dye this to match you. Which is awesome. 

I know at first I was a bit overwhelmed by the inches and grams, but I did a little research and mostly found out if you have THICK hair you want to go with the higher grams if you are going for lengh, Because you don't want a lot of hair up top and then the extinctions to be thin. If you have thinner hair, you may wanna go for 100grams but if you have thinner hair and want more volume, go for the 140grams and maybe 200grams. Thats what I learned just doing a little google search. So thats what I went by. I will say for shits and giggles I looked at my Sallys brand extention box to see how many grams that is, one box of clip in extensions (at $119) is 70grams. SO thats almost half of what the middle ammount of this brand. So just keep that in mind.

 I have thick hair, so I went with the 200grams.Which is A LOT of hair. This is what you get:


I was kind of shocked at first because most brands give a lot of the 3 clip but after putting them in my hair i noticed I really liked the 2 clips more than the 3. so that worked out. Putting them side by side with my other bands, these are thicker by them selves, and shed less, and just over all feel better than my Sally brand extensions, which is pretty awesome considering depending on the length and grams you get, some are cheaper or even around the same price. But the best part, the crowning jewel of this set? The layered 4 clip...


I was so shocked when I seen this bad boy. I normally clip my three clips together in a layering fashion for the back of my head to prevent myself from having TONS of clips in my hair, But this? This does it for you. You really just have to section off the back of your hair clip this in and the most annoying part of extensions (to me anyways) the back of your hair IS DONE. It is PRETTY amazing. This part alone sells me on the extensions. I wish they sold just this part separate, because it can be used alone just to add a lot of color to your hair (if you have brown or blonde) and make it look nature just but one clip! Its awesome, and my favorite part.

So after I looked over the extensions gave them a quick layered trim, I dyed them, My only issue is because they are SO thick, they took a long time to dye. but it was worth it. I just used pravana dyes and copied what I did on my hair to the extentions, since they were so blonde I didn't have to bleach them, After dying them I let them air dry over night (you can blow dry but I was lazy) and I curled them, I find curling them just helps them blend better with my hair, but thats just me,



It did take longer to curl because it was so thick but I really liked that once I put it in my hair, Less clips, but more natural look than any other brand I tried. With sallys I need TWO sets (so $240) just to make it look natural in my THICK hair. This one I only used 5 out of the 10 clips and it looked really good. I could maybe use more to make it a little thicker in the front, but it looked fine to me. Here is a before and after shot.



I am over all pleased with how the extensions turned out in my hair, they look natural, they dont feel heavy on my head with tons of clips, I wouldn't think FIVE CLIPS could make my hair look as thick as it does. I would actually buy a replacement of these once I wear these out (most extensions last 6 months to a year IF used every day.) they are worth the month and you get SO much for it. If you look at the cost of Sallys vs this, and the amount of hair you get, its so worth it, in my opinion. 

Check out my video for a better break down of the extensions as well as seeing how they came in the box: 

If you are interested in these extensions check out :
www.irresistibleme.com/



Thank you for reading my post please subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on all social media! 









No comments:

Post a Comment