Saturday, September 26, 2015

Plus Size Outfit Of The Day - Black Lace Dress



I was on the hunt for a dress for my best friends wedding shower, when I came across this black lace dress at kohls in their plus size department, Let me tell you now I am not really happy with the plus size clothes kohls has, but every so often you find a gem like this one, I wanted a nice dress, but also a dress I can wear again after the wedding shower. It came in many colors so I figured black was the best bet. 




I love how this dress fits, its fancy, but not TOO fancy, and it is my style. I love the lace, its not cheaply made and it fits very comfy. I wanted to keep everything simple so I just paired it with black tights and black flats (all black everything? yeah its very me.) I feel dressed up, but also comfortable enough to dance! Which is very important. And of course my new cat-eye glasses make the cutest little accessory to the outfit. 


I kept my makeup very simple, and soft. Just used my trusty urban decay naked 3 pallet, the benfit blush in "rockatour" and kat von d lipstick in lolita. Kind of the perfect outfit for a wedding shower, but also keeping my own style taste. 

I hope you guys enjoyed my outfit! I am going to be posting more outfits because the next month is very busy, and filled with some cute outfits!

thanks for reading! 

- Ashley 







No comments:

Post a Comment