Friday, October 30, 2015

Lets Talk About Star Wars Lipsticks by Covergirl



If you guys have seen my latest video, follow me on instagram or twitter, you know I picked up the latest Star Wars lipticks by Cvoergirl. I wanted to buy the whole display, but I limited myself with all the power I had inside of me,

You all know me well by now, you know my love of Star Wars is pretty big, so the fact that Cover Girl did a whole line that had a slight Star Wars theme, even though  the fact of the matter is  it wasn't 100% star wars themed, it had some names slapped onto mascara and nail polish, and the lipsticks KIND OF were based off of light saber colors (thank you covergirl you copied my logo haha kidding, really), it wasn't heavily based off of the films, but more of a way to get people to buy things with the name star wars on it. Which I will say it worked, I was a sucker and bought the lipsticks, BUT ONLY the lipsticks I wanted. And if you watch my video you will see I do enjoy the colors, they are really decently pigmented and are up to par with other Covergirl lipsticks. Even though I wish the lippies had cool names I will say I am happy with the ones I got, and I am also glad I didn't buy the whole display because it said STAR WARS on it.

Check out my full review, and a little fangirl momment about how excited I am for the new movie above in the video.

And maybe come December I will do a "my experience seeing star wars opening night" post, because those are always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment