Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Plus Size OOTD : Casual Punk Rock


I wasn't even going to post any kind of outfit today, until I was on my way to grab my morning caffeine when Eric looked at me and said "you are kind of dressed like a member of the Ramones today." Whicn made me laugh a bit, because that wasn't my intention at all. I was going for a pretty casual look,, and since my day is just going to consist of taking my nieces to the park and getting my hair cut, I wasn't really going for anything crazy, more so comfy.




I've been wanting to wear this shirt since I bought it last week (we all know i LOVE stripes).  And since my 2 year old niece loves pirates and seems to think I am one, I decided to play up that by wearing stripes (whenever I do she calls me aunty pirate, its adorable), and for whatever reason the weather decided to be in the mid 50's today! (beach weather for us here in Massachusetts ha ha ha) I took that as an excuse to wear my new bad ass jacket. I threw a hoodie under it for right now because it was a bit chilly for 8 am. Put on my favorite pair of black pants, and chucks. topped it all off with my favorite pair of sunnies, and since my hair is a crazy mess because I plan on getting it cut today, boom casual punk rock? I guess so. I feel kind of odd calling it that, since I haven't actually called myself "punk rock" since I was 15, but since Eric said my outfit was very ramones, and I always say I look like a pirate, I figured, oh hey why not punk rock? 

Hope you guys enjoyed this little OOTD, that is actually up before my day even starts! (seriously writing this as i drink my morning caffeine, YAY MOTIVATION!) I have some cool things planed for the blog this week so stay tuned! I hope everyone has a good day and hopefully the next time you see my face, it will have a sweet new hair cut!!



No comments:

Post a Comment