Thursday, April 23, 2015

Plus Size Outfit - Quick Spring Look!


Sometimes I don;t plan to use an outfit for a blog post, and I end up liking them so I want to share with you guys. This is one of those times. Spring is here, and last weekend I had the rare Saturday off from work so I was just going to spend the day with my best friend, it wasn't anything fancy, but after throwing on clothes I thought to myself "i look cute today!" Funny thing is, I've worn this outfit a lot before, mostly last spring, but I have sort of felt like I am in a winter rut. Being forced to wear layser of jackets, I haven't had a lot of cute outfits lately, I think this one pulled me out of that rut because I have been pulling pieces of my closet and getting together some really cute outfits for the following weeks! 

The outfit breakdown is simple, the leggings I got from a small local store, they are a bit thicker for leggins but worked great because it was a bit breezy, and hello pretty floral! The tee is from target, your just simple black v-neck, The denim button down which is a pretty staple in my spring wardrobe I got from Torrid a few summers ago, its comfy, light weight and I love it. And lastly to break up the fabrics I just wore my trusty boots and biker jacket both from torrid. It was sort of thrown together, quick look that actually was really cute. I was comfortable all day, it got a little warm so I took my jacket off, but when it got cooler at night I had the jacket to throw on. All and all well put together, cute and quick spring took! 

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick outfit of the day, I might do more of these mixed in with my "set up my camera and take fancy pictures" outfits! What do you guys think? let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment