Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner


If you have followed my youtube channel for awhile you know I have an obsession with my Physicians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner Pen. It is my HG liquid liner and the only thing that works for me to do a cat eye, well that runs for about $11-12 dollars, which is very pricey for drug store makeup. I was wondering through my local Rite Aide when this caught my eye, the Jessie's Girl Liquid Liner, in pen form, looks almost just like my HG liner, but it was only $6. Seriously? To good to be true? Lets see.



The pen has the same style as the PF liner, mirrored packaging and all, the pen seems a bit lighter, which is nice.
The tip is dead on for the PF liner, and i think maybe a bit fine at the tip, which is awesome. I LOVE liners like this because it lets me creatate a fine line or a dramatic line, and like I said helps create a flawless cateye, which I suck at most days but pens like this? Make it so easy. Now just by looking at it, it is pretty much the same for half the price, but how does it preform. 



I was so shocked when I first used this, it glides on so smooth, it was almost effortless to do my eyeliner, the fine tip makes it easy to get a nice crisp line, and the brush tip stays that way. Some liners the tips frey or split (esp the cheaper ones) but not this one. I was in a rush one day and just threw on eyeliner with the pen and boom done. 



the color is a nice dark black and isnt streaky, you get that color is one swipe, no need to go over because its dull or streaky. and as for water proof, its summer and the liner lasts me all day with out really fading, it doesn't budge!

I was very impressed with this liner, at first I was looking for a dupe for you guys for my PF but honestly I think I found something way better, and for half the price. Way to go Jessies Girl and making a bad ass liner!


Hope you guys enjoyed this review! Follow my blog for more reviews and updates! 

-Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment