Saturday, May 23, 2015

Plus Size Outfit Topanga Lawrence realness!


Hey Everyone! Today I am bringing you this quick outfit of the day! Now I am behind on these so bare with me, this was from a few weeks ago, when I was rocking some serious topanga lawrence realness! Now for those of you who don't know who she is, come on now, where were you in the 90s?!  

But anyways, when I put on this dress I got from Target I feel in love, because it feels like I am seriously wearing just a t-shirt. Its SO damn comfy, and flattering. The colors are muted so its not in your face, and can almost be worn with anything.  I knew I had to plan an awesome outfit for it, so well I did! 


I paired it with my tights from Torrid, which I wear with almost everything. And my combat boots, also from Torrid, which we all know is a staple in most of my outfits. I was going for something casual, nothing to dressy, so I just kind of  left it at that. I wasn't planning on a 90s inspired look, but it turned out that way, funny how things work out right? You buy a dress beacuase you love the colors and how it looks on you, and you end up dressing like a character from Boy Meets World, who knew! 

Here is a quick break down of the outfit, I will think off what I can find, but some things may not be sold anymore.

Dress - Target
Boots - Torrid
Tights - Torrid


Hope you guys enjoyed this quick outfit of the day! Follow my blog and youtube for more updates! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment